March 22, 2016 by Caroline Leland
Things I Have Accomplished Post-Graduation
Even though I’m not happy with life after graduation, I have plenty of accomplishments for which I can be proud of myself:
1. I floss every day.
2. I paid my bills and my taxes.
3. I run 15-30 miles per week.
4. I eat vegetables every day.
5. I drink my coffee black.
6. I call my grandparents.
7. I planned and executed a successful bachelorette weekend.
8. I am employed.
9. I sleep at least 8 hours every night.
10. I read books and The New York Times.
Celebrating the small achievements.